Become a better stock picker and a better trader
"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference"
The Road Not Taken - Robert Frost -
- Bachelor in Physics from the University of Mons-Hainaut, Belgium.
- Master in Banking & Finance from the University of Lausanne, Switzerland.
- 10 years in quantitative funds and hedge funds design, development and management for several wealth managers.
- I do no longer manage investment funds with heavy constraints, not deviating too far from an arbitrary benchmark.
- As an independent investor, I am free to share with you the favorite stocks selected for my personal trading and investments.
You are a private stock trader.
- Your goal is simple: grow your account balance, regularly.
- You have some savings and you don't need that money in the next 3 to 5 years.
- You are ready for a higher risk and a higher expected return than your saving account.
- It makes sense for you to trade stocks and build a focused portfolio.
My trading signals will help you find stocks that should rise in the coming trading days or weeks. Exit rules are in place to limit losses if the market moves adversely. Gains will be locked with a robust stop management when momentum runs out of steam.